A BYU branded end tag identifies the source of your video.
Official videos that represent Brigham Young University or university entities should include an end tag that shows an approved university logo.
- Use the BYU combined mark or an approved entity mark that includes the monogram.
- The end tag should appear at the end of the video but before additional marketing footage (i.e., YouTube promos).
- The mark should appear in navy or white (though black may be acceptable when needed).
- The mark can appear over video (provided there is sufficient contrast between the mark and the video) or over a solid color (if solid color: white on navy or navy on white are preferred)
- Static is preferred; brief animations must be approved by BYU Brand & Creative.
- For static representations of the BYU combined mark, use the files provided below so the scale is consistent.
- The BYU mark needs to appear only briefly (1-2 seconds is sufficient).
- Do not modify the mark in any way.
The file linked below includes four variations, all at 4K resolution:
- White on navy
- White on transparent
- Navy on white
- Navy on transparent
These University Communications news videos are good examples of the end tag in application.
- White on blue end tag: BYU Mars Rover Team Preps for University Rover Challenge
- White on transparent end tag: BYU and PBI Test Counting Polar Bears with Synthetic Aperture Radar